What I’ve been reading …
Blogs I Follow
- The Mabel Project
- Jason Goroncy
- Ikani's Blog- Musings, Rantings and Everything else!!!
- Sean F. Winter
- Hesperus Press
- Ladyholder's Blog
- election lab
- Rev Dr Chris Walker
- Seeking, Searching, Sitting in the Sacred
- Anglican Memes
- Andrew F Dutney
- Living a Different Story
- A funny thing happened on the way ...
- The Still Circle
- Getting There... 2 steps forward, 1 back
- The world according to carox
- RT @BehrouzBoochani: I’ve just been released. They hancuffed me for more than two hours in a place behind the prison camp. The police comma… 2 hours ago
- Manus: new Human Rights Commissioner pales against Triggs crikey.com.au/?p=611244 via @crikey_news 5 hours ago
- @CorbettCornell2 I’m going to end this conversation because you not only don’t trust international human rights bod… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- @CorbettCornell2 nytimes.com/2017/10/25/wor… 5 hours ago
- @CorbettCornell2 “In a report based on interviews with 40 of the 770 refugees and asylum seekers on Manus, which is… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
Laura Cregan on I’m fine! yasminke on I’m fine! James McGrath on I’m fine! maureenshirley on I’m fine! PaulW on I’m fine!
Tag Archives: faith
today silence feels like cowardice. And if me being open about who I am can help even one young person feel better about who they are, then it’s worth it Continue reading
“Will we be extremists for hate or for love? Will we be extremists for the preservation of injustice – or will we be extremists for the cause of justice? ” Continue reading
“Do not fear. I have redeemed you.
I have called you by name. You are mine”. Continue reading
the most horrible symptom of depression that I experience is my feeling that I am useless and worthless and that the people who love me would be better off without me Continue reading