What I’ve been reading …
Blogs I Follow
- The Mabel Project
- Jason Goroncy
- Ikani's Blog- Musings, Rantings and Everything else!!!
- Sean F. Winter
- Hesperus Press
- Ladyholder's Blog
- election lab
- Rev Dr Chris Walker
- Seeking, Searching, Sitting in the Sacred
- Anglican Memes
- Andrew F Dutney
- Living a Different Story
- A funny thing happened on the way ...
- The Still Circle
- Getting There... 2 steps forward, 1 back
- The world according to carox
- Holy Wars - How The Australian targets and attacks its enemies bit.ly/2wvuh2W 1 hour ago
- @PatsKarvelas @latingle Good, cos politics are crazy and we need help navigating the insanity. 1 hour ago
- RT @mitchfel: Turnbull saying Australia is “embracing the SSM survey” is like saying a hostage at gun point is “embracing” pissing in a buc… 5 hours ago
- RT @DanielHRLC: Please read this. The UN has just been to Manus. They're calling it a "humanitarian emergency". Enough is enough. Bring the… 5 hours ago
- 'Unacceptable to routinely reject committee's views': Australia grilled on human rights record by UN | SBS News sbs.com.au/news/article/2… 5 hours ago
Laura Cregan on I’m fine! yasminke on I’m fine! James McGrath on I’m fine! maureenshirley on I’m fine! PaulW on I’m fine!
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Originally posted on NSW Council of Churches:
For broadcast on 2CH Sydney, 28 July 2013. Australian church leaders have strongly opposed the Rudd Government’s “PNG solution” designed to reduce the number of asylum seekers coming to Australia by boat. The…
As part of Wisdom’s Feast, a conference and education event held at the Uniting Church’s Centre for Theology and Ministry, six people were asked to give short talks on something about which they felt passionate. I wasn’t given a choice … Continue reading
Sermon for Williamstown Uniting Church Giving our time and talents Achenkirche, Austria. A place where I found it easy to worship and rest. Leviticus 23:1-3 Acts 3:1-10 Luke 6:43-45 This is the second week in our month-long reflection on the … Continue reading
Originally posted on Niall Cooper:
The Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, stepped up what the Daily Mail described as his ‘war of words with the government over welfare’ today, challenging Government ministers over food banks and their derogatory language about…
Not so much a sermon as a meandering reflection on Christian attitudes to money, with possibly some over-sharing on my part. 2 Corinthians 8:1-15; Luke 12:13-21 Earlier this week I had an epiphany; a sudden realisation about the way in … Continue reading
Ten minutes of the Third Annual Service of the Church of latter Day Geeks; one of the songs and the reflection.