My name is Avril Hannah-Jones and I’m a minister in the Uniting Church in Australia and somewhat occasional and infrequent blogger. After six years as minister to four small congregations in the Macedon Ranges, and six more years as minister to a bigger congregation in Williamstown, both in Victoria, I am currently ‘between placement’ and waiting to see where the Church will send me next. In the meantime, I’m doing ‘supply ministry’ in a church in Geelong and sharing a house with my mother (which means I’m getting lots of meals cooked for me).
What I’ve been reading …
Blogs I Follow
- Ikani's Blog- Musings, Rantings and Everything else!!!
- Ladyholder's Blog
- Seeking, Searching, Sitting in the Sacred
- Anglican Memes
- Andrew F Dutney
- Elenie Poulos
- A funny thing happened on the way ...
- The Still Circle
- Getting There... 2 steps forward, 1 back
- The world according to carox
- Miriam's recipe blog
- A Preacher's Tale
- Meanderings of a Bookish Nature
- #Pratchat32 twitter.com/docavvers/stat… 1 hour ago
- Have you seen this, @McKenzie_Ben? It’s gorgeous! #DoctorWho Endgame (1963-2019) youtu.be/LkcGmnkCovw via @YouTube 1 hour ago
- @garystreeterSWD Nuh uh. I’m down here in Australia, and I know Boris needs to sack Cumming or all the public healt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @guardian: Vice president of Minneapolis City Council Andrea Jenkins calls on her colleagues to declare racism a public health issue fol… 2 hours ago
- @PratchatPodcast Are you going to read The Tay Bridge Disaster?!?!? #Pratchat32 en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Tay_B… 2 hours ago
Avril Hannah-Jones on Covid19 Diary 7 Rev'd Lind Williams on Covid19 Diary 7 Avril Hannah-Jones on Covid19 Diary 7 Max Howland on Covid19 Diary 7 Linda Williams on Covid19 Diary 1