My name is Avril Hannah-Jones and I’m a minister in the Uniting Church in Australia and somewhat occasional and infrequent blogger. After six years as minister to four small congregations in the Macedon Ranges, and six more years as minister to a bigger congregation in Williamstown, both in Victoria, I am currently ‘between placement’ and waiting to see where the Church will send me next. In the meantime, I’m doing ‘supply ministry’ in a church in Geelong and sharing a house with my mother (which means I’m getting lots of meals cooked for me).
What I’ve been reading …
Blogs I Follow
- Ikani's Blog- Musings, Rantings and Everything else!!!
- Ladyholder's Blog
- Seeking, Searching, Sitting in the Sacred
- Anglican Memes
- Andrew F Dutney
- Elenie Poulos
- A funny thing happened on the way ...
- The Still Circle
- Getting There... 2 steps forward, 1 back
- The world according to carox
- Miriam's recipe blog
- A Preacher's Tale
- Meanderings of a Bookish Nature
- Australia's latest COVID-19 craze? Tut-tutting young people crikey.com.au/?p=709174 31 minutes ago
- @robynjwhitaker @Elvatodelasud (It’s okay, Robyn; astonishing as it may seem to Lucas, he doesn’t actually direct m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- All the extroverts I know seem to be using Zoom meetings to get their interpersonal contacts up. Me, an introvert:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Am about to leave the house to do some necessary shopping. Before I go, huge love to everyone in the rainbow that i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @DanielAndrewsMP: I know the majority of Victorians are doing the right thing by staying home – but we're still seeing groups of people… 5 hours ago
Avril Hannah-Jones on Covid19 Diary 2 maureenshirley on Covid19 Diary 2 avrilhj on No need for a Religious… Catherine on No need for a Religious… Leonie Walker on Sermon: Putting Herod back int…