What I’ve been reading …
Blogs I Follow
- The Mabel Project
- Jason Goroncy
- Ikani's Blog- Musings, Rantings and Everything else!!!
- Sean F. Winter
- Hesperus Press
- Ladyholder's Blog
- election lab
- Rev Dr Chris Walker
- Seeking, Searching, Sitting in the Sacred
- Anglican Memes
- Andrew F Dutney
- Living a Different Story
- A funny thing happened on the way ...
- The Still Circle
- Getting There... 2 steps forward, 1 back
- The world according to carox
- @Peter_Fitz Smaller country - greater sense of community? Started modern life with a treaty? 5 hours ago
- @GlitchTV Most importantly, can we see Charlie get a happy ending with cute bartender?!?! 5 hours ago
- @GlitchTV Sad that Sarah and Paddy seem to be properly dead. Glad that Phil will continue to be creepily around. Is… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- @AbFab2U @GlitchTV Yes, I've been wondering that too. 5 hours ago
- @johnnyjohnleary That was awesome! I want a Season 3 and I want it now. #GlitchTV 5 hours ago
Laura Cregan on I’m fine! yasminke on I’m fine! James McGrath on I’m fine! maureenshirley on I’m fine! PaulW on I’m fine!
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Sermon for Williamstown The First of September, 2013 Hebrews 13:1-8, 15-16 Luke 14:1, 7-14 “Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it.” – Hebrews 13:1 Last Wednesday this congregation … Continue reading
First in a Spring Series of Controversial Questions: Should the church celebrate same-sex marriages? 7.30 pm, Wednesday the 11th of September, 2013 Williamstown Uniting Church-Electra St Moderator: Rev. Alex Sangster ‘Yes’: Rev. Peter Weeks ‘No’: Rev. Dr Garry Deverell ‘Maybe’: … Continue reading
Originally posted on election lab:
The latest article in the AFR using Electionlab’s analysis.
Scripture Readings Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 – Read by Murray Hannah-Jones Romans 8:37-39 – Read by Samantha Bykersma The word of the Lord. Thanks be to God. Preaching of the Word We are gathered here today to say good-bye to Jemima Pearson … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I was one of the guests on the fabulous Doctor Who-based podcast Splendid Chaps. If you’re a fan of the Doctor and you haven’t found this podcast, go check it out NOW. It’s a wonderful fiftieth-anniversary … Continue reading