What I’ve been reading …
Blogs I Follow
- The Mabel Project
- Jason Goroncy
- Ikani's Blog- Musings, Rantings and Everything else!!!
- Sean F. Winter
- Hesperus Press
- Ladyholder's Blog
- election lab
- Rev Dr Chris Walker
- Seeking, Searching, Sitting in the Sacred
- Anglican Memes
- Andrew F Dutney
- Living a Different Story
- A funny thing happened on the way ...
- The Still Circle
- Getting There... 2 steps forward, 1 back
- The world according to carox
- RT @BehrouzBoochani: I’ve just been released. They hancuffed me for more than two hours in a place behind the prison camp. The police comma… 3 hours ago
- Manus: new Human Rights Commissioner pales against Triggs crikey.com.au/?p=611244 via @crikey_news 5 hours ago
- @CorbettCornell2 I’m going to end this conversation because you not only don’t trust international human rights bod… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- @CorbettCornell2 nytimes.com/2017/10/25/wor… 5 hours ago
- @CorbettCornell2 “In a report based on interviews with 40 of the 770 refugees and asylum seekers on Manus, which is… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
Laura Cregan on I’m fine! yasminke on I’m fine! James McGrath on I’m fine! maureenshirley on I’m fine! PaulW on I’m fine!
Monthly Archives: September 2015
If we, members of police forces and society in general, talk about Cumulative Stress Disorder, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and other mental health issues as though they’re shameful or to be hidden, people experiencing mental illnesses will try to ignore them, hide them, or deal with them alone. Continue reading
We believe that the God who created the universe and to whom the heavens bear witness is also the God who loves human beings, us, as God’s children, members of God’s family. Continue reading
Sermon: Do we really ‘believe in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ’? Welcoming refugees and asylum seekers.
James demands that Christians follow the ethical direction of Jesus’ life, the way Jesus cared for people. He challenges his first readers, and us, to be involved in justice in the same way that Jesus was. Continue reading