What I’ve been reading …
Blogs I Follow
- The Mabel Project
- Jason Goroncy
- Ikani's Blog- Musings, Rantings and Everything else!!!
- Sean F. Winter
- Hesperus Press
- Ladyholder's Blog
- election lab
- Rev Dr Chris Walker
- Seeking, Searching, Sitting in the Sacred
- Anglican Memes
- Andrew F Dutney
- Living a Different Story
- A funny thing happened on the way ...
- The Still Circle
- Getting There... 2 steps forward, 1 back
- The world according to carox
- @Peter_Fitz Smaller country - greater sense of community? Started modern life with a treaty? 5 hours ago
- @GlitchTV Most importantly, can we see Charlie get a happy ending with cute bartender?!?! 5 hours ago
- @GlitchTV Sad that Sarah and Paddy seem to be properly dead. Glad that Phil will continue to be creepily around. Is… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- @AbFab2U @GlitchTV Yes, I've been wondering that too. 5 hours ago
- @johnnyjohnleary That was awesome! I want a Season 3 and I want it now. #GlitchTV 5 hours ago
Laura Cregan on I’m fine! yasminke on I’m fine! James McGrath on I’m fine! maureenshirley on I’m fine! PaulW on I’m fine!
Tag Archives: mental health
Just a note, since I seem to have worried some people. I’ve deleted my Facebook and Twitter accounts because I’ve decided that being called satanic and told that I’m heading straight for hell over my support for marriage equality is … Continue reading
… there are many people who, far from being proud, lack even an appropriate self-esteem … Continue reading
“Do not fear. I have redeemed you.
I have called you by name. You are mine”. Continue reading
the most horrible symptom of depression that I experience is my feeling that I am useless and worthless and that the people who love me would be better off without me Continue reading
If we, members of police forces and society in general, talk about Cumulative Stress Disorder, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and other mental health issues as though they’re shameful or to be hidden, people experiencing mental illnesses will try to ignore them, hide them, or deal with them alone. Continue reading