What I’ve been reading …
Blogs I Follow
- Ikani's Blog- Musings, Rantings and Everything else!!!
- Ladyholder's Blog
- Seeking, Searching, Sitting in the Sacred
- Anglican Memes
- Andrew F Dutney
- Elenie Poulos
- A funny thing happened on the way ...
- The Still Circle
- Getting There... 2 steps forward, 1 back
- The world according to carox
- Miriam's recipe blog
- A Preacher's Tale
- Meanderings of a Bookish Nature
- RT @michaelcoren: #Jesus is trending. This is either really good: people are interested in a gentle, loving, and tolerant faith; or really… 7 hours ago
- Goodness, he sounds like Pauline Hanson. Two things: 1. Surely it’s dangerous to have so many people unnecessarily… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- @CCriadoPerez A wonderful bookshop. But in Australia, as am I. 10 hours ago
- @CCriadoPerez I bought it last weekend! And got a lovely message from my local. https://t.co/jqYEVJefwf 10 hours ago
- News Corp's abuse of power must be exposed — and stopped crikey.com.au/?p=710316 10 hours ago
Avril Hannah-Jones on Covid19 Diary 2 maureenshirley on Covid19 Diary 2 avrilhj on No need for a Religious… Catherine on No need for a Religious… Leonie Walker on Sermon: Putting Herod back int…
Tag Archives: prayer
we know that ‘we, who are many, are one body in Christ,
and individually we are members one of another’.
Help us to continue to be that ‘one body’ in this difficult time. Continue reading
Prayers of Intercession for Epiphany. If you would like to make use of them, please do. Continue reading
We hold in our hearts before you those who have lost homes and loved ones; those who have had to evacuate; … Continue reading
Help us to recognise racism and white supremacy in all its forms and to repudiate it utterly. Continue reading
We know that just as your share our joys, you also grieve with us in times of sorrow. Continue reading
I have no words for my sadness at yesterday’s attack on Melbourne and particularly the death of Sisto Malaspina. So I offer again the prayer I wrote the last time Bourke Street was attacked. May God be with us all.