What I’ve been reading …
Blogs I Follow
- The Mabel Project
- Jason Goroncy
- Ikani's Blog- Musings, Rantings and Everything else!!!
- Sean F. Winter
- Hesperus Press
- Ladyholder's Blog
- election lab
- Rev Dr Chris Walker
- Seeking, Searching, Sitting in the Sacred
- Anglican Memes
- Andrew F Dutney
- Living a Different Story
- A funny thing happened on the way ...
- The Still Circle
- Getting There... 2 steps forward, 1 back
- The world according to carox
- @Peter_Fitz And Peter, of course, is Greek, from Petros, meaning rock. (Biblical Greek FTW!) 1 hour ago
- @Iamthatbean2 @VerityPodcast @ohwitchplease @wokedoctorwho @RadioFreeSkaro A new one (four episodes so far) that I'… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- @rosieanice For an atheist yourself you realise that you're pretty much my biggest fan, right? 1 hour ago
- Christmas can be a sad, difficult and lonely time. Everyone is welcome to the Williamstown Uniting Church… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @beverleywang @mrbenjaminlaw @paolaballa @SChingaipe @SnacksWithYeo @tfswebb In the Church ‘good’ diversity is race… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
Jackie French on Sermon: Religious freedom Laura Cregan on I’m fine! yasminke on I’m fine! James McGrath on I’m fine! maureenshirley on I’m fine!
Tag Archives: mental illness
Just a note, since I seem to have worried some people. I’ve deleted my Facebook and Twitter accounts because I’ve decided that being called satanic and told that I’m heading straight for hell over my support for marriage equality is … Continue reading
… there are many people who, far from being proud, lack even an appropriate self-esteem … Continue reading
“Do not fear. I have redeemed you.
I have called you by name. You are mine”. Continue reading