What I’ve been reading …
Blogs I Follow
- Ikani's Blog- Musings, Rantings and Everything else!!!
- Ladyholder's Blog
- Seeking, Searching, Sitting in the Sacred
- Anglican Memes
- Andrew F Dutney
- Elenie Poulos
- A funny thing happened on the way ...
- The Still Circle
- Getting There... 2 steps forward, 1 back
- The world according to carox
- Miriam's recipe blog
- A Preacher's Tale
- Meanderings of a Bookish Nature
- #Pratchat32 twitter.com/docavvers/stat… 2 hours ago
- Have you seen this, @McKenzie_Ben? It’s gorgeous! #DoctorWho Endgame (1963-2019) youtu.be/LkcGmnkCovw via @YouTube 2 hours ago
- @garystreeterSWD Nuh uh. I’m down here in Australia, and I know Boris needs to sack Cumming or all the public healt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @guardian: Vice president of Minneapolis City Council Andrea Jenkins calls on her colleagues to declare racism a public health issue fol… 2 hours ago
- @PratchatPodcast Are you going to read The Tay Bridge Disaster?!?!? #Pratchat32 en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Tay_B… 3 hours ago
Avril Hannah-Jones on Covid19 Diary 7 Rev'd Lind Williams on Covid19 Diary 7 Avril Hannah-Jones on Covid19 Diary 7 Max Howland on Covid19 Diary 7 Linda Williams on Covid19 Diary 1
Tag Archives: Mark 7:24-37
Sermon: Do we really ‘believe in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ’? Welcoming refugees and asylum seekers.
James demands that Christians follow the ethical direction of Jesus’ life, the way Jesus cared for people. He challenges his first readers, and us, to be involved in justice in the same way that Jesus was. Continue reading