What I’ve been reading …
Blogs I Follow
- Ikani's Blog- Musings, Rantings and Everything else!!!
- Ladyholder's Blog
- Seeking, Searching, Sitting in the Sacred
- Anglican Memes
- Andrew F Dutney
- Elenie Poulos
- A funny thing happened on the way ...
- The Still Circle
- Getting There... 2 steps forward, 1 back
- The world according to carox
- Miriam's recipe blog
- A Preacher's Tale
- Meanderings of a Bookish Nature
- RT @seanfwinter: Imitation is the best form of mockery. 7 minutes ago
- RT @cathywilcox1: After Tiananmen Square. My @smh @theage cartoon. https://t.co/i5npjeIW3r 8 minutes ago
- RT @Baldilocks__: Chris Rock is a genius. This joke will forever be relevant. https://t.co/Atu4FnTbSo 9 minutes ago
- Justice for Breonna Taylor gofundme.com/f/9v4q2-justic… 11 minutes ago
- @dawnindenmark @AustralianLabor Voted for Kevin07 on this basis. Haven’t voted for the ALP since the Pacific Solution was introduced. 14 minutes ago
Avril Hannah-Jones on Covid19 Diary 7 Rev'd Lind Williams on Covid19 Diary 7 Avril Hannah-Jones on Covid19 Diary 7 Max Howland on Covid19 Diary 7 Linda Williams on Covid19 Diary 1
Tag Archives: spring series of controversial questions
In this part Rev. Dr Garry Deverell explains why he believes marriage is a heterosexual institution.
In this part Rev. Dr Garry Deverell explains why his opposition to same-sex marriages is not an opposition to same-sex relationships.
Should the church celebrate same-sex marriage? I answer ‘maybe’. What I mean by ‘maybe’ is that marriage should be a state responsibility; that the state should marry both same-sex and different-sex couples; and that the church should bless the relationships … Continue reading
Rev. Peter Weeks argues that, yes, the church should celebrate same-sex relationships at a discussion at Williamstown Uniting Church – Electra St on the 11th of September 2013.