What I’ve been reading …
Blogs I Follow
- The Mabel Project
- Ikani's Blog- Musings, Rantings and Everything else!!!
- Sean F. Winter
- Hesperus Press
- Ladyholder's Blog
- election lab
- Rev Dr Chris Walker
- Seeking, Searching, Sitting in the Sacred
- Anglican Memes
- Andrew F Dutney
- Elenie Poulos
- A funny thing happened on the way ...
- The Still Circle
- Getting There... 2 steps forward, 1 back
- The world according to carox
- No! No, no, no, no, no. For goodness’ sake, @ScottMorrisonMP, do something. Reduce Australia’s carbon emissions. St… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 52 minutes ago
- @janinesymons @salvos I remember the CES from the last time I was unemployed, in 1996. The person I met with saw me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 56 minutes ago
- @ianbates5 Not so much my church, which now marries same-sex couples. My problem is that Martin Luther so celebrate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 57 minutes ago
- @TomTaylorMade You have got to be kidding! 1 hour ago
- @DouginCanberra @cnridings @UniDivinity Yeah, I think I’ll put in a request at my library. Sounds like something they should have. 1 hour ago
Leonie Walker on Sermon: Putting Herod back int… neveroddoreven on Sermon: Putting Herod back int… Kate on Funeral Reflection for Howard… Max Howland on Reflection: God our Rock Kate on Sermon: A complete puzzle of a…
Tag Archives: spring series of controversial questions
In this part Rev. Dr Garry Deverell explains why he believes marriage is a heterosexual institution.
In this part Rev. Dr Garry Deverell explains why his opposition to same-sex marriages is not an opposition to same-sex relationships.
Should the church celebrate same-sex marriage? I answer ‘maybe’. What I mean by ‘maybe’ is that marriage should be a state responsibility; that the state should marry both same-sex and different-sex couples; and that the church should bless the relationships … Continue reading
Rev. Peter Weeks argues that, yes, the church should celebrate same-sex relationships at a discussion at Williamstown Uniting Church – Electra St on the 11th of September 2013.