What I’ve been reading …
Blogs I Follow
- The Mabel Project
- Ikani's Blog- Musings, Rantings and Everything else!!!
- Sean F. Winter
- Hesperus Press
- Ladyholder's Blog
- election lab
- Rev Dr Chris Walker
- Seeking, Searching, Sitting in the Sacred
- Anglican Memes
- Andrew F Dutney
- Elenie Poulos
- A funny thing happened on the way ...
- The Still Circle
- Getting There... 2 steps forward, 1 back
- The world according to carox
- RT @JoshButler: The Royal Australasian College of Physicians has declared climate change "a national public health emergency" - linking to… 11 hours ago
- RT @GCTTR: The @SplendidChaps who make @NightTerrace are some of the best in the world. Not just the end product but the thoughtful and eth… 11 hours ago
- RT @BellshillChurch: Prayer for the forthcoming elections #bellshillchurch #church #community #prayer #generalelection2019 @churchscotland… 11 hours ago
- @noplaceforsheep @DarkMatterzine Of the strands of Christianity, the Pope is telling Catholics to act on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @noplaceforsheep Nah, the Pope is much better on the science behind the #ClimateEmergency. His papal decrees are cu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
Kate on Funeral Reflection for Howard… Max Howland on Reflection: God our Rock Kate on Sermon: A complete puzzle of a… avrilhj on Sermon: Slavery and Biblical… avrilhj on Sermon: Slavery and Biblical…
Tag Archives: spring series of controversial questions
In this part Rev. Dr Garry Deverell explains why he believes marriage is a heterosexual institution.
In this part Rev. Dr Garry Deverell explains why his opposition to same-sex marriages is not an opposition to same-sex relationships.
Should the church celebrate same-sex marriage? I answer ‘maybe’. What I mean by ‘maybe’ is that marriage should be a state responsibility; that the state should marry both same-sex and different-sex couples; and that the church should bless the relationships … Continue reading
Rev. Peter Weeks argues that, yes, the church should celebrate same-sex relationships at a discussion at Williamstown Uniting Church – Electra St on the 11th of September 2013.