What I’ve been reading …
Blogs I Follow
- Ikani's Blog- Musings, Rantings and Everything else!!!
- Sean F. Winter
- Ladyholder's Blog
- Seeking, Searching, Sitting in the Sacred
- Anglican Memes
- Andrew F Dutney
- Elenie Poulos
- A funny thing happened on the way ...
- The Still Circle
- Getting There... 2 steps forward, 1 back
- The world according to carox
- Miriam's recipe blog
- A Preacher's Tale
- Meanderings of a Bookish Nature
- The government doesn't actually like government. Here's the proof crikey.com.au/?p=700477 19 hours ago
- @heidi_reads @KEMBruce Yes, of course you’re right. I apologise for my profound ignorance of memes. 22 hours ago
- @KEMBruce Yes, of course, you’re right. I apologise for my profound ignorance of memes. 22 hours ago
- @KEMBruce Did you read Ruby Hamad’s piece? 22 hours ago
- @heidi_reads @KEMBruce Did you read Ruby Hamad’s piece? 22 hours ago
avrilhj on No need for a Religious… Catherine on No need for a Religious… Leonie Walker on Sermon: Putting Herod back int… neveroddoreven on Sermon: Putting Herod back int… Kate on Funeral Reflection for Howard…
Category Archives: Uncategorized
it is the story of a righteousness that doesn’t stand on the letter of the law, but instead offers justice and mercy and faith Continue reading
“We know love by this, that Christ laid down his life for us” (Easter 4B / 100th Anniversary of ANZAC Day, 26 April 2015)
Originally posted on Getting There… 2 steps forward, 1 back:
Readings 1 John 3.16–24 John 10.11–18 I hate militarism. I loathe nationalism. But I honour those who serve. Sam Neill How do we speak on a day like this? At this very…
Sermon for Williamstown Uniting Church 1st of March, 2015 Mark 8:31-38 Today’s reading comes from a pivotal moment in the Gospel of Mark. Brendan Byrne, who taught me the Gospel of Mark, says that there are three stories in the … Continue reading
Originally posted on Andrew F Dutney:
While I’m very grateful for the experiences of the last couple of weeks, I certainly don’t think I’ve suddenly become an expert on Palestine or the Middle East. In any case, as Sami El…
End Child Detention.
In this part Rev. Dr Garry Deverell explains why he believes marriage is a heterosexual institution.
In this part Rev. Dr Garry Deverell explains why his opposition to same-sex marriages is not an opposition to same-sex relationships.