What I’ve been reading …
Blogs I Follow
- Ikani's Blog- Musings, Rantings and Everything else!!!
- Sean F. Winter
- Ladyholder's Blog
- Seeking, Searching, Sitting in the Sacred
- Anglican Memes
- Andrew F Dutney
- Elenie Poulos
- A funny thing happened on the way ...
- The Still Circle
- Getting There... 2 steps forward, 1 back
- The world according to carox
- Miriam's recipe blog
- A Preacher's Tale
- Meanderings of a Bookish Nature
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
avrilhj on No need for a Religious… Catherine on No need for a Religious… Leonie Walker on Sermon: Putting Herod back int… neveroddoreven on Sermon: Putting Herod back int… Kate on Funeral Reflection for Howard…
Tag Archives: Captain America
I can remember the shock and fear I felt watching an ABC documentary that screened in 2000, so well within my adult life, about the bashing of gay men in Townsville. One young man said, ‘I’m a Catholic. It’s meant to be a woman with a man, not a man with a man. That’s sick. That’s hitting material’. Continue reading