What I’ve been reading …
Blogs I Follow
- The Mabel Project
- Ikani's Blog- Musings, Rantings and Everything else!!!
- Sean F. Winter
- Hesperus Press
- Ladyholder's Blog
- election lab
- Rev Dr Chris Walker
- Seeking, Searching, Sitting in the Sacred
- Anglican Memes
- Andrew F Dutney
- Elenie Poulos
- A funny thing happened on the way ...
- The Still Circle
- Getting There... 2 steps forward, 1 back
- The world according to carox
- Re ‘thoughts and prayers’ in a #ClimateEmergency; they’re to accompany action, not be an alternative to it: “I writ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @liuhath @MargaretAtwood What arsonists? You’re not buying into conspiracy theories, are you? abc.net.au/news/2020-01-1… 2 hours ago
- Oh, thank goodness! Some more American Christians have recognised that the ‘Bonhoeffer moment’ isn’t marriage equal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @Sarah_Alice_X @bluebird_green Thank you, but do I want to watch something scary about strange Christians? 13 hours ago
Leonie Walker on Sermon: Putting Herod back int… neveroddoreven on Sermon: Putting Herod back int… Kate on Funeral Reflection for Howard… Max Howland on Reflection: God our Rock Kate on Sermon: A complete puzzle of a…
In this part Rev. Dr Garry Deverell explains why he believes marriage is a heterosexual institution.
In this part Rev. Dr Garry Deverell explains why his opposition to same-sex marriages is not an opposition to same-sex relationships.
Should the church celebrate same-sex marriage? I answer ‘maybe’. What I mean by ‘maybe’ is that marriage should be a state responsibility; that the state should marry both same-sex and different-sex couples; and that the church should bless the relationships … Continue reading
Rev. Peter Weeks argues that, yes, the church should celebrate same-sex relationships at a discussion at Williamstown Uniting Church – Electra St on the 11th of September 2013.
Ten minutes of the Third Annual Service of the Church of latter Day Geeks; one of the songs and the reflection.