What I’ve been reading …
Blogs I Follow
- Ikani's Blog- Musings, Rantings and Everything else!!!
- Ladyholder's Blog
- Seeking, Searching, Sitting in the Sacred
- Anglican Memes
- Andrew F Dutney
- Elenie Poulos
- A funny thing happened on the way ...
- The Still Circle
- Getting There... 2 steps forward, 1 back
- The world according to carox
- Miriam's recipe blog
- A Preacher's Tale
- Meanderings of a Bookish Nature
- Should have checked the DHHS website. I CAN leave the house to donate blood. Excellent! I have awesome O- (universa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 28 minutes ago
- @ms_nome Victoria. Twitter brains trust tells me I can. 48 minutes ago
- RT @gedkearney: A virus doesn’t check a person’s Visa status. We need to care for migrant workers, asylum seekers and refugees. If they hav… 4 hours ago
- @miriamcosic My grandfather was completely white in his early twenties. But then he also fought in WW2, which I thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @pretendyelling Yes, but not for MY health. But I'm being reassured by my Twitter brains' trust that blood donation… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
Avril Hannah-Jones on Covid19 Diary 1 Rev'd Linda Williams on Covid19 Diary 1 Avril Hannah-Jones on Covid19 Diary 2 maureenshirley on Covid19 Diary 2 avrilhj on No need for a Religious…
In this part Rev. Dr Garry Deverell explains why he believes marriage is a heterosexual institution.
In this part Rev. Dr Garry Deverell explains why his opposition to same-sex marriages is not an opposition to same-sex relationships.
Should the church celebrate same-sex marriage? I answer ‘maybe’. What I mean by ‘maybe’ is that marriage should be a state responsibility; that the state should marry both same-sex and different-sex couples; and that the church should bless the relationships … Continue reading
Rev. Peter Weeks argues that, yes, the church should celebrate same-sex relationships at a discussion at Williamstown Uniting Church – Electra St on the 11th of September 2013.
Ten minutes of the Third Annual Service of the Church of latter Day Geeks; one of the songs and the reflection.